How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I focus more on hitting my daily totals than eating at the exact same times every day
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Irregular meal times do not really bother me as long as I know roughly what I have eaten by the end of the day
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I usually log food right after eating so I do not forget what went into the meal
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I plan my protein first because that is usually the hardest macro for me to catch up on later
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
-
rifem nirah
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I do not try to force six meals into my day when my schedule is unpredictable
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Pre logging helps me a lot because I can see what macros are left even if dinner ends up being late
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
I keep a few simple meals available that I already know the calories and macros for