Search found 16 matches

by Dannyll0
Wed May 06, 2026 5:37 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?
Replies: 10
Views: 506

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Yeah that’s kinda what I’ve been thinking lately. Feels like I was putting way too much focus on tiny stuff instead of the bigger calorie sources that actually matter.
by Dannyll0
Wed May 06, 2026 2:23 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?
Replies: 10
Views: 506

Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Been dialing things in lately and I’m curious how you guys handle veggies when tracking macros. Stuff like spinach, broccoli, peppers, lettuce, etc.
Are you actually counting every gram of carbs from them or just focusing on the bigger carb sources? Feels like overthinking sometimes, especially ...
by Dannyll0
Fri Apr 17, 2026 9:24 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Replies: 6
Views: 307

Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. I feel like I’m not progressing fast enough on a split. Might switch to full body or upper/lower and see how it goes for a few weeks.
by Dannyll0
Fri Apr 17, 2026 4:25 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Replies: 6
Views: 307

Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?

Seeing a lot of new guys jump straight into 5–6 day bro splits, while others swear by simple full body 3x a week. When you first started, what actually gave you better strength and size gains?
Trying to figure out what’s реально worth it in the early stage instead of just copying what advanced ...
by Dannyll0
Wed Apr 01, 2026 7:10 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Replies: 10
Views: 585

Re: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?

Having a set routine helped me a lot. Same time every day so it just became habit.
by Dannyll0
Thu Mar 19, 2026 9:38 am
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Replies: 5
Views: 337

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

I’ve been stacking curcumin with fish oil for a few months. Nothing crazy, but my joints feel better and I recover a bit easier between sessions.
by Dannyll0
Tue Feb 10, 2026 2:37 pm
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: CUTTING-EDGE PEPTIDES TO SUPPORT RECOVERY, ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE
Replies: 2
Views: 61

Re: CUTTING-EDGE PEPTIDES TO SUPPORT RECOVERY, ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE

Solid spot for supplements. Nothing fancy, just does what it’s supposed to do. Order, ship, receive. That’s all I want.
by Dannyll0
Wed Jan 14, 2026 8:39 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

Re: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?

Broth and marinades sound like easy fixes. Might also stop reheating on full blast like a caveman.
by Dannyll0
Wed Jan 14, 2026 7:34 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

Re: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?

Never thought about undercooking on prep day. I’ve definitely been nuking everything too long.
by Dannyll0
Wed Jan 14, 2026 6:31 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?
Replies: 10
Views: 1636

How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?

My chicken and beef always turn into shoe leather by day 3. Any tricks to keep meals juicy through the week?