Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

đź’Š Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
Post Reply
Diesel$59
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Post by Diesel$59 »

Do anti-inflammatory supplements like turmeric or curcumin help with recovery from hard training? Anyone notice less joint pain?
WScott06
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Post by WScott06 »

1.Yeah bro, curcumin actually helped my knees a bit. Less beat up after heavy leg days.
GeorgePRY
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2025 5:50 pm

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Post by GeorgePRY »

I didn’t notice much with regular turmeric, but a good curcumin supplement made a difference. Recovery felt smoother and joints weren’t as stiff the next day.
Barry-65
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:47 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Post by Barry-65 »

Not a miracle, but it definitely helps with inflammation. I feel less achy overall when I’m training hard.
John Martinez
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:12 pm

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Post by John Martinez »

Helped my elbows on push days. That nagging tendon pain went down a bit, which was huge for me.
Dannyll0
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2025 7:11 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Post by Dannyll0 »

I’ve been stacking curcumin with fish oil for a few months. Nothing crazy, but my joints feel better and I recover a bit easier between sessions.
Post Reply