Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
1.Yeah bro, curcumin actually helped my knees a bit. Less beat up after heavy leg days.
Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
I didn’t notice much with regular turmeric, but a good curcumin supplement made a difference. Recovery felt smoother and joints weren’t as stiff the next day.
Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Not a miracle, but it definitely helps with inflammation. I feel less achy overall when I’m training hard.
-
John Martinez
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:12 pm
Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Helped my elbows on push days. That nagging tendon pain went down a bit, which was huge for me.
Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
I’ve been stacking curcumin with fish oil for a few months. Nothing crazy, but my joints feel better and I recover a bit easier between sessions.
