Search found 34 matches
- Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:33 pm
- Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
- Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 196
Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah that makes sense. Strength is definitely improving a bit, just hard not to expect something visually already lol.
- Sun Apr 26, 2026 7:50 pm
- Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
- Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 196
2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Been back in the gym for about 2 weeks now, training consistent, eating better, all that. Strength is slowly coming back but visually I still look exactly the same which is kinda frustrating.
I know it takes time, but how do you guys stay locked in early on when you’re not really seeing changes yet ...
I know it takes time, but how do you guys stay locked in early on when you’re not really seeing changes yet ...
- Fri Apr 10, 2026 7:49 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 390
Re: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?
A lot of these get hyped by influencers rn. Not saying they’re useless, but they’re definitely not gonna turn a bad workout into a great one. Basics still win.
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 11:45 pm
- Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
- Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 596
Re: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Appreciate it guys… sounds like I just need to build the habit and stop waiting to “feel ready” 
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 7:39 pm
- Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
- Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 596
Re: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Yeah I feel that… I think I rely too much on motivation right now 
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 5:40 pm
- Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
- Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 596
Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Real talk, some days I just don’t feel like hitting the gym. What helped you stay consistent early on and keep showing up even when you’re not feeling it?
- Thu Mar 12, 2026 10:10 pm
- Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
- Topic: YOUR RELIABLE BULK SUPPLEMENT SUPPLY PARTNER | BUY NOW!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 81
Re: YOUR RELIABLE BULK SUPPLEMENT SUPPLY PARTNER | BUY NOW!
Support team was on point. I asked a quick question and they got back to me the same day. Definitely a good experience.
- Mon Feb 23, 2026 8:49 pm
- Forum: Training Tips
- Topic: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 455
Re: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
Makes sense. I think I’m overthinking it and chasing the perfect warm-up instead of just getting warm and hitting my numbers. Going to try fewer reps as the weight climbs next session.
- Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:10 pm
- Forum: Training Tips
- Topic: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 455
Re: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
Yeah I think my issue is I treat every warm-up set like it matters too much. By the time I get to my top set I’m already a little gassed. Probably need to cut the volume down.
- Mon Feb 23, 2026 4:44 pm
- Forum: Training Tips
- Topic: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 455
Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
Lately I’ve been second guessing my warm-up routine. Some days I feel like I waste energy doing too many sets before my top set, other days I jump too fast and don’t feel fully ready.
For heavy squats, bench and dead-lifts how are you guys warming up without burning out before the real work starts?
For heavy squats, bench and dead-lifts how are you guys warming up without burning out before the real work starts?