Search found 30 matches
- Tue Apr 28, 2026 8:30 pm
- Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
- Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 489
Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Nah bro, 90% of that stack is just empty wallet gains. Protein + creatine and you’re already ahead of most people.
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 11:06 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
- Replies: 11
- Views: 472
Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Not gonna lie, I haven’t even tried salmon or potatoes yet just did basic chicken so far. Definitely gonna test some of these out. Appreciate it, this is exactly what I needed.
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 5:27 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
- Replies: 11
- Views: 472
Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Just picked up an air fryer and trying to actually put it to good use. Looking for some solid bodybuilding-friendly meals that come out tasting legit, not dry or bland.
What are you guys cooking in yours that’s easy, macro-friendly and actually hits?
What are you guys cooking in yours that’s easy, macro-friendly and actually hits?
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 10:27 pm
- Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
- Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 590
Re: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Find a gym buddy if you can. Makes a huge difference when someone’s expecting you there.
- Fri Mar 27, 2026 10:21 pm
- Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
- Topic: The fitness industry sells dreams. We deliver truth. Train hard. Eat smart. Stay consistent
- Replies: 2
- Views: 80
Re: The fitness industry sells dreams. We deliver truth. Train hard. Eat smart. Stay consistent
What stood out to me was the consistency fast shipping, good communication and no surprises. That’s hard to find online.
- Thu Mar 12, 2026 9:01 pm
- Forum: Training Tips
- Topic: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 350
Re: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?
I do cardio on rest days sometimes. Keeps me active but still lets my lifting sessions stay strong.
- Fri Feb 13, 2026 6:54 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: Is Plain Water Enough for Workouts?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 337
Re: Is Plain Water Enough for Workouts?
Appreciate it guys. Sounds like plain water works for most, but electrolytes make sense for heavy sweat days or when cutting. I might try adding a little salt first before buying anything fancy. 

- Fri Feb 13, 2026 1:15 am
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: Is Plain Water Enough for Workouts?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 337
Is Plain Water Enough for Workouts?
I stay hydrated, but I keep seeing people add electrolytes to their water at the gym. Do they actually help with pumps and recovery or is regular water good enough? Curious what most of you are doing lately. 

- Tue Feb 10, 2026 4:41 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2975
Re: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?
I used it while cutting, and I think it helped me keep muscle. Could just be placebo though.
- Mon Jan 26, 2026 4:53 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs
- Replies: 15
- Views: 592
Re: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs
Cottage cheese with berries and honey. Took a bit to like it, but it grew on me.