Search found 22 matches

by NickLDX4
Wed May 06, 2026 2:37 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?
Replies: 10
Views: 514

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

I don’t count green veggies unless I’m insanely deep into a cut. If broccoli is ruining my macros then I got bigger problems 😂
by NickLDX4
Wed Apr 29, 2026 1:59 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 489

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

That’s the move. Basics done right beats a fancy stack every time.
by NickLDX4
Mon Apr 06, 2026 9:04 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: Strength Before Fancy Moves
Replies: 6
Views: 129

Re: Strength Before Fancy Moves

You can still have some fun with it tho. I keep like 80–90% of my workout straight up fundamentals, then maybe one fun movement at the end so I don’t get bored.
by NickLDX4
Tue Feb 10, 2026 5:57 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?
Replies: 12
Views: 2975

Re: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?

Only time it worked for me was during a calorie deficit. Helped me hold strength a little better.
by NickLDX4
Mon Jan 26, 2026 8:11 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs
Replies: 15
Views: 592

Re: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs

Turkey or chicken wraps if I train in the morning. Feels better than sweet stuff for me.
by NickLDX4
Fri Jan 23, 2026 4:26 am
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: New to Cutting Is Rapid Weight Loss a Bad Sign?
Replies: 8
Views: 322

Re: New to Cutting Is Rapid Weight Loss a Bad Sign?

Scale weight lies sometimes. Progress pics and strength trends tell the real story.
by NickLDX4
Wed Jan 14, 2026 9:04 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?
Replies: 10
Views: 1645

Re: How Do You Keep Meal Prep from Drying Out?

Air fryer reheats are a trap. Microwave with a cover or pan + lid keeps moisture in.
by NickLDX4
Fri Jan 09, 2026 5:42 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?
Replies: 7
Views: 253

Re: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?

For me it’s mostly pump, but a good pump helps me train harder, so I’ll take it. Don’t expect magic strength jumps though.
by NickLDX4
Mon Jan 05, 2026 8:40 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Carb Timing - Fuel the Workout or Save It for Recovery?
Replies: 10
Views: 1546

Re: Carb Timing - Fuel the Workout or Save It for Recovery?

Depends on the goal. Cutting? I push carbs around training. Bulking? I just eat them whenever and focus on performance.
by NickLDX4
Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:53 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?
Replies: 8
Views: 338

Re: Eating Enough Protein Without Feeling Bloated – How?

Spacing meals out helped me more than forcing big ones. Smaller hits every 2–3 hours feels way easier.