
What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
High protein and a calorie deficit. Nothing fancy but it finally worked for me.
-
rifem nirah
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
I stopped following strict diets and just ate home-cooked meals with better portions.
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
Cutting out sugary drinks made a much bigger difference than I expected. 
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
I just focused on getting enough protein every day. Everything else fell into place.
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
Honestly calorie tracking taught me the most. I don't even track every day anymore.
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
A balanced diet with protein, carbs, and healthy fats worked way better than keto for me.
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
Increasing my protein and fiber kept me full, so I naturally ate less.
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
I still eat my favorite foods, just not every single day. That balance helped me stay consistent.
Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?
Creatine plus consistent workouts gave me the best results over time.
