What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

🍽️ Share and discover meal plans for bulking, cutting, and performance.

Image
Post Reply
mejihe
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:24 pm

What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by mejihe »

Image
dinaha
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:46 pm

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by dinaha »

High protein and a calorie deficit. Nothing fancy but it finally worked for me.
rifem nirah
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by rifem nirah »

I stopped following strict diets and just ate home-cooked meals with better portions.
deceron
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:17 am

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by deceron »

Cutting out sugary drinks made a much bigger difference than I expected. ;)
filit
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:11 am

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by filit »

I just focused on getting enough protein every day. Everything else fell into place.
ninaco
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by ninaco »

Honestly calorie tracking taught me the most. I don't even track every day anymore.
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by sigigya »

A balanced diet with protein, carbs, and healthy fats worked way better than keto for me.
petor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by petor »

Increasing my protein and fiber kept me full, so I naturally ate less.
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by reyan treh »

I still eat my favorite foods, just not every single day. That balance helped me stay consistent.
ninaco
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: What's the Best Diet That Actually Worked for You?

Post by ninaco »

Creatine plus consistent workouts gave me the best results over time.
Post Reply