What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

đź’Š Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
Post Reply
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by reyan treh »

Image
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by xidh »

Creatine for sure. It's the only one where I actually noticed a difference in strength.
mejihe
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:24 pm

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by mejihe »

Whey protein helped me the most because I never hit my protein goal with food alone.
dinaha
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:46 pm

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by dinaha »

Honestly, food made the biggest difference. Supplements just filled the gaps. ;)
filit
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:11 am

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by filit »

I've tried a bunch of supplements but creatine is the only one I'd buy again.
javona
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:07 am

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by javona »

If you're expecting a supplement to build muscle without training hard, nothing will work.
ninaco
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by ninaco »

Mass gainer worked for me because I struggled to eat enough calories. :D
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by cehayi »

I didn't see much from BCAAs at all. Protein was way more useful.
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?

Post by sigigya »

Lemmi Start First... :lol:
Post Reply