
What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
Creatine for sure. It's the only one where I actually noticed a difference in strength.
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
Whey protein helped me the most because I never hit my protein goal with food alone.
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
Honestly, food made the biggest difference. Supplements just filled the gaps. 
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
I've tried a bunch of supplements but creatine is the only one I'd buy again.
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
If you're expecting a supplement to build muscle without training hard, nothing will work.
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
Mass gainer worked for me because I struggled to eat enough calories. 
Re: What's the Best Supplement for Building Muscle That Actually Works?
I didn't see much from BCAAs at all. Protein was way more useful.
