
What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
If you're expecting a supplement to build muscle without training hard, nothing will work.
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Eggs with oatmeal every morning. It kept me full and made hitting my calories so much easier.
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Steaks and sweet potatoes. My strength started going up once I made that my regular dinner.
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Homemade chicken burritos. Easy to meal prep and I never got tired of them.
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Creatine is probably the best value for money if you're serious about building muscle.
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Rice, ground turkey, and avocado. Cheap, filling, and packed with everything I needed.
Re: What Meal Helped You Gain the Most Muscle?
Salmon with rice and broccoli. Felt better overall and recovery improved a lot too.
