How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Easy and nutritious recipes from members around the world.

Image
goficox
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2026 4:47 pm

How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by goficox »

How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune??
sigigya
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by sigigya »

I eat eggs every morning then chicken for lunch and yogurt before bed. It keeps the cost pretty low.
petor
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by petor »

Buying chicken in bulk made the biggest difference for me. I spend less now than when I was buying takeout
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by reyan treh »

I honestly live on eggs rice and chicken most days. It gets boring sometimes but it works
reyan treh
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by reyan treh »

Meal prepping on Sunday saves me both money and time during the week.
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by tapiye »

Cottage cheese is probably the cheapest high protein food I buy every week :?
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by cehayi »

I look for whatever meat is on sale instead of buying the same thing every time
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by mitim »

Eggs are still one of the best budget foods. I don't think anything beats them for the price.
rifem nirah
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by rifem nirah »

I wouldn't say everyone needs it daily. It depends on your diet and lifestyle
ninaco
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?

Post by ninaco »

I only use it during hard training blocks when recovery is more important
Post Reply