How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune??
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
I eat eggs every morning then chicken for lunch and yogurt before bed. It keeps the cost pretty low.
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
Buying chicken in bulk made the biggest difference for me. I spend less now than when I was buying takeout
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
I honestly live on eggs rice and chicken most days. It gets boring sometimes but it works
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
Meal prepping on Sunday saves me both money and time during the week.
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
Cottage cheese is probably the cheapest high protein food I buy every week 
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
I look for whatever meat is on sale instead of buying the same thing every time
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
Eggs are still one of the best budget foods. I don't think anything beats them for the price.
-
rifem nirah
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
I wouldn't say everyone needs it daily. It depends on your diet and lifestyle
Re: How Can I Eat 200g of Protein a Day Without Spending a Fortune?
I only use it during hard training blocks when recovery is more important
