
How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
I think the first step is figuring out what you actually need instead of buying something just because everyone at the gym uses it
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
Having a clear goal makes it much easier to decide what is worth buying and what is probably unnecessary
-
rifem nirah
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
I stopped buying supplements based on social media recommendations because most of them made more sense in the marketing than in real life
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
I look at the ingredients and the actual amount provided rather than getting attracted by a fancy label
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
If my diet already covers something well I usually do not see much reason to supplement it
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
I think people should sort out their food sleep and training before spending a lot on supplements
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
Checking whether a supplement has good evidence behind it saves me from wasting money on random products
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
I try to buy only one new supplement at a time so I can actually judge whether it is useful
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
Comparing the cost per serving helps because some products look cheap until you realize how few servings they contain
