How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

đź’Š Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
tapiye
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by tapiye »

Image
cehayi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:11 am

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by cehayi »

I think the first step is figuring out what you actually need instead of buying something just because everyone at the gym uses it
mitim
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:13 am

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by mitim »

Having a clear goal makes it much easier to decide what is worth buying and what is probably unnecessary
rifem nirah
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by rifem nirah »

I stopped buying supplements based on social media recommendations because most of them made more sense in the marketing than in real life
deceron
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:17 am

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by deceron »

I look at the ingredients and the actual amount provided rather than getting attracted by a fancy label
kagid
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 5:45 pm

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by kagid »

If my diet already covers something well I usually do not see much reason to supplement it
titem
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 5:40 pm

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by titem »

I think people should sort out their food sleep and training before spending a lot on supplements
jiyap
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by jiyap »

Checking whether a supplement has good evidence behind it saves me from wasting money on random products
raroxe
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:41 pm

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by raroxe »

I try to buy only one new supplement at a time so I can actually judge whether it is useful
xidh
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

Post by xidh »

Comparing the cost per serving helps because some products look cheap until you realize how few servings they contain
Post Reply