How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
I usually plan the meals before buying anything so I do not end up with random ingredients sitting in the fridge
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
I try to build several meals around the same ingredients instead of buying completely different things for every meal
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Freezing extra portions is probably the easiest way I have found to stop food from going bad
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
check my fridge before going grocery shopping because I used to keep buying things I already had
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Cooking smaller batches makes sense if you are not sure how much food you will actually eat
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
I keep vegetables that need to be used first at the front of the fridge so I remember them
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Meal prepping does not mean you have to cook seven identical meals at once
Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Using one ingredient in multiple recipes is a simple way to finish everything you buy
