How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

🍽️ Share and discover meal plans for bulking, cutting, and performance.

Image
Post Reply
Benjamin#43#
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:34 am

How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Benjamin#43# »

Between work and gym I’m struggling to stay consistent I meal prep on Sundays but run out by Wednesday Any simple meal prep tricks or foods that hold up better through the week
Scott789)!
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:38 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Scott789)! »

I usually cook twice a week Sunday and Wednesday night That way the food stays fresh and I never run out midweek
Brandon~€~
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 10:40 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Brandon~€~ »

Overnight oats rice bowls and chicken with veggies hold up great for 4–5 days Just keep everything in airtight containers
Samuel#56%
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:37 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Samuel#56% »

I use a slow cooker for chicken or beef makes a big batch and stays good for a few days Saves a ton of time
Gregoryjjtt
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:39 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Gregoryjjtt »

I prep my carbs for the whole week rice potatoes but cook protein fresh every 2–3 days Keeps it from tasting old
Alexanderxxxl
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:55 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Alexanderxxxl »

Try freezing half your meals I do that sometimes when I know the week will be crazy Just reheat and go
Patrick§654
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2025 6:01 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Patrick§654 »

Tuna packets Greek yogurt and protein shakes are my go to when I don’t have time for full meals
Franknjj
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2025 6:22 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Franknjj »

If you’ve got access to a microwave at work bring your meals in separate containers Makes it easy to stay consistent without relying on takeout
Raymond zvc
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2025 6:47 am

Re: How do you all plan meals with a busy schedule

Post by Raymond zvc »

I plan simple meals I actually enjoy eating That way I don’t skip them even when I’m busy
Post Reply