Search found 26 matches

by Riff!77
Wed May 06, 2026 7:10 am
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: LEVEL UP YOUR STACK | BUILD POWER. PERFORM BETTER | ENJOY 30% OFF — USE CODE BTC30
Replies: 1
Views: 82

Re: LEVEL UP YOUR STACK | BUILD POWER. PERFORM BETTER | ENJOY 30% OFF — USE CODE BTC30

Gave these a shot after seeing all the mixed takes online. Shipping was way faster than I expected and everything showed up clean and dialed in.

Not some overnight magic or anything, but after a few weeks I definitely felt more consistent in the gym better sessions, showing up stronger, staying on ...
by Riff!77
Sun Apr 26, 2026 8:31 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Replies: 8
Views: 194

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

If strength is coming back, that’s a good sign. Visual changes lag behind a lot.
by Riff!77
Thu Apr 23, 2026 12:22 am
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 485

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Try making egg white bites in silicone molds if your air fryer fits them. Sounds weird but works and it’s solid for breakfast prep.
by Riff!77
Tue Apr 14, 2026 6:02 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 11
Views: 471

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Lean ground turkey patties are clutch in the air fryer. Season them up, toss them in for like 10–12 mins, and they stay juicy if you don’t overcook. Super easy to meal prep too.
by Riff!77
Fri Apr 10, 2026 4:44 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?
Replies: 7
Views: 380

Re: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?

Lion’s Mane is more of a long game thing bro, not like pre-workout where you feel it right away. I’ve been taking it for a few months maybe better mental clarity overall, but not something I notice mid-set.
by Riff!77
Wed Apr 01, 2026 9:56 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Replies: 10
Views: 589

Re: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?

Low energy days I just go lighter or shorter. Still counts, keeps the streak alive.
by Riff!77
Fri Mar 13, 2026 7:50 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget
Replies: 8
Views: 188

Re: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget

Chicken thighs instead of chicken breast can save some money. Still good protein and usually cheaper.
by Riff!77
Sat Feb 14, 2026 1:29 pm
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: THE #1 CHOICE FOR SERIOUS MUSCLE GAINS - BUY NOW & SAVE 30% WITH BITCOIN30!
Replies: 2
Views: 84

Re: THE #1 CHOICE FOR SERIOUS MUSCLE GAINS - BUY NOW & SAVE 30% WITH BITCOIN30!

If you lift heavy and hate overpaying, YourMuscleShop is worth checking out. Grabbed my pre and protein from them and it showed up quick. No complaints.
by Riff!77
Fri Feb 06, 2026 3:43 am
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: More Sets or More Weight — What Actually Grows Muscle?
Replies: 7
Views: 361

Re: More Sets or More Weight — What Actually Grows Muscle?

I rotate blocks. 6–8 weeks higher volume, then a heavier phase. Keeps joints happy and progress steady.
by Riff!77
Mon Jan 19, 2026 6:21 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: Deload Weeks – Do You Actually Take Them?
Replies: 8
Views: 413

Re: Deload Weeks – Do You Actually Take Them?

I don’t schedule them. I deload when my joints start barking and workouts feel flat.