Search found 24 matches

by StoneMC23
Tue May 12, 2026 2:48 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Replies: 11
Views: 534

Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?

The funny part is beginners usually grow from almost anything as long as they stay consistent and eat enough.
by StoneMC23
Tue Apr 28, 2026 9:22 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 482

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Fish oil is solid if your diet is trash in fats. Otherwise, it’s kind of optional.
by StoneMC23
Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:11 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Replies: 8
Views: 192

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Start taking weekly pics. Trust me, you’ll notice a difference after a few weeks when you compare.
by StoneMC23
Tue Apr 14, 2026 6:16 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 11
Views: 459

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Bro, air fryer salmon is elite. Little olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, maybe some lemon done in like 8–10 mins and doesn’t stink up your whole place like pan cooking.
by StoneMC23
Thu Mar 12, 2026 6:20 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?
Replies: 7
Views: 342

Re: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?

Good tips guys. I was worried too much cardio would affect my lifts, but doing it after workouts sounds like a good balance.
by StoneMC23
Thu Mar 12, 2026 4:03 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?
Replies: 7
Views: 342

Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?

I want better conditioning without killing strength. How do you balance cardio and lifting?
by StoneMC23
Tue Feb 10, 2026 4:29 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?
Replies: 12
Views: 2968

Re: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?

It’s back now, but honestly? Benefits are mild at best.
by StoneMC23
Mon Jan 26, 2026 3:29 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs
Replies: 15
Views: 587

Re: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs

Greek yogurt with whey mixed in. Easy, fast, and doesn’t feel heavy.
by StoneMC23
Fri Jan 09, 2026 6:53 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?
Replies: 7
Views: 250

Re: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?

That’s kinda what I’m feeling too no huge strength boost, but sets feel cleaner and less grindy.
by StoneMC23
Fri Jan 09, 2026 5:21 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?
Replies: 7
Views: 250

Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?

Almost every pre-workout has citrulline malate in it now. I definitely feel the pump, but I’m curious if anyone actually notices better endurance, extra reps, or strength from it or is it mostly a cosmetic boost during training?