Search found 26 matches

by GeorgePRY
Wed May 06, 2026 4:59 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?
Replies: 10
Views: 518

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

I track them loosely just for accuracy, but I’m definitely not weighing lettuce or cucumbers. That’s prison prep behavior lol.
by GeorgePRY
Tue Apr 28, 2026 9:29 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: High-Protein Desserts That Don’t Taste Like Chalk
Replies: 9
Views: 380

Re: High-Protein Desserts That Don’t Taste Like Chalk

Honestly the biggest mistake is people overdoing protein powder. That’s why everything tastes like chalk. Half scoop + real ingredients = way better.
by GeorgePRY
Wed Apr 22, 2026 10:36 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 492

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

If you're cutting, try chicken breast but don’t overcook it. That’s the mistake most people make. I do like 370°F for ~10 mins depending on thickness.
by GeorgePRY
Fri Apr 17, 2026 5:42 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Replies: 6
Views: 316

Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?

Full body all day for beginners. You hit everything more often and actually learn the lifts faster. Bro splits are overrated early on.
by GeorgePRY
Mon Apr 06, 2026 7:06 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: Strength Before Fancy Moves
Replies: 6
Views: 137

Re: Strength Before Fancy Moves

I fell into that trap ngl. Was doing all kinds of wild cable angles and bands… made zero gains. Went back to simple push/pull/legs and started growing again.
by GeorgePRY
Wed Apr 01, 2026 9:07 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?
Replies: 10
Views: 596

Re: Staying Consistent When You Don’t Feel Like Training - What Keeps You Going?

Also having a goal helps big time. Like cutting, bulking, or even just strength targets.
by GeorgePRY
Mon Mar 30, 2026 7:17 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: How Long Should You Really Spend at the Gym?
Replies: 8
Views: 396

Re: How Long Should You Really Spend at the Gym?

Facts. Plus with work and everything, ain’t nobody got time for 2 hours daily.
by GeorgePRY
Thu Mar 19, 2026 2:30 am
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Replies: 5
Views: 344

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

I didn’t notice much with regular turmeric, but a good curcumin supplement made a difference. Recovery felt smoother and joints weren’t as stiff the next day.
by GeorgePRY
Mon Feb 23, 2026 5:02 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
Replies: 9
Views: 455

Re: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?

I keep it simple. 5–7 mins light cardio just to get warm, then ramping sets. No static stretching. Just add weight in jumps until I hit my top set. Saves energy.
by GeorgePRY
Fri Feb 20, 2026 12:36 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: Rest Days Do You Really Need Them When Starting Out?
Replies: 7
Views: 178

Re: Rest Days Do You Really Need Them When Starting Out?

Sleep + food + rest days = gains. People overcomplicate it but that’s really the formula.