Search found 32 matches

by JosephW
Tue May 12, 2026 6:06 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Replies: 11
Views: 527

Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?

The best split is the one you can actually follow for months without quitting after 2 weeks.
by JosephW
Thu May 07, 2026 10:59 am
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?
Replies: 10
Views: 506

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

I’ve seen dudes track onions but completely ignore cooking oils and late night snacks. Priorities all backwards lol
by JosephW
Wed Apr 29, 2026 12:25 am
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 480

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Appreciate it boys. Gonna keep it simple protein, creatine, fix diet and actually train hard. Rest can wait.
by JosephW
Tue Apr 28, 2026 9:27 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 480

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

That’s what I was thinking… feels like influencers just stack everything for content. Didn’t want to waste money chasing hype.
by JosephW
Tue Apr 28, 2026 7:48 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 480

Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

Every influencer pushes 10 different powders. For someone just starting, what’s actually worth the money protein, creatine, maybe fish oil?
by JosephW
Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:04 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Replies: 8
Views: 186

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

That’s normal. Most of the early changes are internal. Better glycogen, better performance, not really visible yet.
by JosephW
Wed Apr 22, 2026 11:04 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 478

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Shrimp is super underrated. Takes like 6–8 minutes max. High protein, low effort. Good for quick meals when you’re lazy.
by JosephW
Thu Apr 02, 2026 7:24 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 361

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

That’s probably it. Also keep carbs around your workout window, like pre and post. Helps performance a lot even in a deficit.
by JosephW
Wed Apr 01, 2026 5:49 pm
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHANCE TO STOP BEING AVERAGE. UPGRADE YOUR PHYSIQUE💪 | ORDER NOW
Replies: 2
Views: 81

Re: ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHANCE TO STOP BEING AVERAGE. UPGRADE YOUR PHYSIQUE💪 | ORDER NOW

Really happy with my purchase. The entire process was hassle-free and efficient. It’s nice to find a company that delivers on its promises.
by JosephW
Sun Mar 29, 2026 7:21 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Replies: 8
Views: 427

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

I only use them on big meals now. Helps me not feel like I’m about to explode after eating 😂