Search found 25 matches

by William Wilson
Tue May 12, 2026 5:32 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Replies: 11
Views: 534

Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?

Also depends on your life outside the gym. If work/school stress is high, recovery gets harder too.
by William Wilson
Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:33 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 482

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

I fell into that trap early had like 8 tubs on my shelf and still looked the same 😂 once I simplified, progress actually started.
by William Wilson
Sun Apr 26, 2026 8:23 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Replies: 8
Views: 191

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

2 weeks is way too early bro. You’re basically just getting back into rhythm. Give it a solid month at least.
by William Wilson
Fri Apr 17, 2026 9:48 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Replies: 6
Views: 311

Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?

Bro splits are fun though, not gonna lie. You feel like a bodybuilder lol. But yeah, not the most efficient when you’re just starting out.
by William Wilson
Fri Apr 10, 2026 9:45 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?
Replies: 7
Views: 380

Re: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?

Yeah that’s kinda what I was thinking… might try Alpha-GPC just to see, but sounds like it’s more of a small boost than anything crazy.
by William Wilson
Fri Apr 10, 2026 3:48 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?
Replies: 7
Views: 380

Nootropics for Gym Focus Worth It or Just Hype?

Been seeing a lot about stuff like Alpha-GPC and Lion’s Mane lately. Anyone actually feel more locked in during workouts using these or is it just another trend getting pushed?
by William Wilson
Thu Apr 02, 2026 7:46 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 361

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

Lowkey sleep matters a ton too. When I cut and sleep sucks, strength drops way faster.
by William Wilson
Wed Mar 18, 2026 5:28 pm
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: GET PREMIUM-QUALITY PRODUCTS DIRECTLY FROM GENLABS | ORDER NOW! WWW.GENLABS.TO
Replies: 2
Views: 77

Re: GET PREMIUM-QUALITY PRODUCTS DIRECTLY FROM GENLABS | ORDER NOW! WWW.GENLABS.TO

Switched to GenLabs not too long ago and it’s been a good move. Feels cleaner, less sides and lifts have been solid. Shipping was easy, no headaches.
by William Wilson
Thu Mar 12, 2026 9:24 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?
Replies: 7
Views: 341

Re: Mixing Cardio with Lifting – Does It Hurt Gains?

Honestly some cardio is good for overall health too. As long as you’re eating enough, your gains should be fine. 💪
by William Wilson
Fri Feb 13, 2026 4:48 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Is Plain Water Enough for Workouts?
Replies: 7
Views: 329

Re: Is Plain Water Enough for Workouts?

When I’m cutting and carbs are low, electrolytes help a ton. Less cramping and I don’t feel as flat.