Search found 26 matches

by WScott06
Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:18 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 482

Re: Do I Really Need All These Supplements?

If you wanna add one more, maybe magnesium for sleep/recovery. That actually made a noticeable difference for me.
by WScott06
Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:07 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?
Replies: 8
Views: 192

Re: 2 weeks in and still look the same… normal or am I doing something wrong?

Been there. First few weeks feel like nothing’s happening, then suddenly you start looking fuller.
by WScott06
Wed Apr 22, 2026 10:13 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 485

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

I use mine mostly for potatoes lol. Dice them up, little seasoning, air fry. Cheap carbs and actually taste good.
by WScott06
Fri Apr 17, 2026 6:41 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?
Replies: 6
Views: 311

Re: Full Body or Bro Split for Beginners What Actually Packs on Size Faster?

I started with a bro split and honestly made progress, but looking back it was slow. Switched to upper/lower and gains came way quicker.
by WScott06
Tue Apr 14, 2026 6:14 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Beginner Gains Plateaued Already?
Replies: 8
Views: 356

Re: Beginner Gains Plateaued Already?

Try a deload week. Sounds counterintuitive but sometimes backing off for a few days helps you come back stronger.
by WScott06
Mon Apr 06, 2026 5:04 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: Strength Before Fancy Moves
Replies: 6
Views: 128

Strength Before Fancy Moves

I keep wanting to try flashy stuff I see on Instagram, but I’m thinking I should nail the basics first. Thoughts?
by WScott06
Thu Apr 02, 2026 4:20 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 362

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

High protein bro, that’s the biggest thing. Helps keep muscle while you’re in a deficit.
by WScott06
Mon Mar 30, 2026 6:34 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: How Long Should You Really Spend at the Gym?
Replies: 8
Views: 386

Re: How Long Should You Really Spend at the Gym?

I switched to shorter workouts and saw better results, less burnout too.
by WScott06
Thu Mar 19, 2026 1:19 am
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Replies: 5
Views: 340

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

1.Yeah bro, curcumin actually helped my knees a bit. Less beat up after heavy leg days.
by WScott06
Fri Mar 13, 2026 5:48 pm
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget
Replies: 8
Views: 187

Re: How to Eat on a Beginner Budget

Eggs and rice are still one of the cheapest meals out there. I used that combo a lot when I first started lifting.