Search found 19 matches

by AndyShaw5
Tue May 12, 2026 9:43 am
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Replies: 11
Views: 534

Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?

I started with 6 days and my joints hated me lol. Switched to 4 and made way better progress.
by AndyShaw5
Wed Apr 22, 2026 10:00 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 482

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Not even gonna lie, salmon in the air fryer surprised me. 10–12 mins and it’s perfect. Add some lemon and you’re good.
by AndyShaw5
Tue Apr 14, 2026 7:37 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 11
Views: 458

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Potatoes. Don’t sleep on air fryer potatoes. Dice them up, season however you want, and you’ve got a perfect carb source that actually tastes good.
by AndyShaw5
Thu Apr 02, 2026 10:43 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 361

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

Got it… so slow it down, keep protein high, and don’t drop carbs too hard. Appreciate it guys 👍
by AndyShaw5
Thu Apr 02, 2026 5:38 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 361

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

Yeah I think I might’ve cut calories a bit too aggressive 😅
by AndyShaw5
Thu Apr 02, 2026 3:30 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 361

Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

I’m in a cut and trying to lean out, but I don’t wanna lose size in the process. What diet tricks helped you lower calories but still keep strength in the gym?
by AndyShaw5
Sun Mar 29, 2026 8:34 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Replies: 8
Views: 428

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Yeah I keep them around for cheat meals or when I’m force-feeding. Makes the whole process less miserable lol
by AndyShaw5
Fri Feb 06, 2026 3:04 am
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: More Sets or More Weight — What Actually Grows Muscle?
Replies: 7
Views: 359

Re: More Sets or More Weight — What Actually Grows Muscle?

Intensity > volume for me. Fewer sets but taken close to failure beats marathon workouts.
by AndyShaw5
Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:16 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Overnight Oats: Still Worth It or Just a Trend?
Replies: 10
Views: 203

Re: Overnight Oats: Still Worth It or Just a Trend?

They’re convenient, but I switch to eggs or a shake when I want something warm or savory.
by AndyShaw5
Mon Jan 26, 2026 8:37 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs
Replies: 15
Views: 587

Re: Protein-Packed Breakfasts Without the Usual Eggs

High-protein pancakes on weekends. Nice break from the usual routine.