Search found 20 matches

by ChrissHL3
Tue May 12, 2026 9:04 am
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?
Replies: 11
Views: 540

Re: How Many Rest Days Is Too Many For Beginners?

3–4 solid sessions is enough when you’re new. Focus more on learning form and recovering properly.
by ChrissHL3
Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:31 pm
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: UNLOCK YOUR STRONGEST SELF | BURN FAT. BUILD POWER. TRANSFORM FASTER | ORDER NOW✨
Replies: 2
Views: 94

Re: UNLOCK YOUR STRONGEST SELF | BURN FAT. BUILD POWER. TRANSFORM FASTER | ORDER NOW✨

I don’t usually stick with one source this long, but I’ve been rocking with YMS for a while now and it’s been nothing but smooth. What I like most is I don’t have to think twice when I place an order it just shows up, no delays, no weird issues.

Everything lines up how it should. Strength ...
by ChrissHL3
Sat Mar 21, 2026 7:44 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers
Replies: 7
Views: 661

Re: Best High-Protein Meal Prep for Night Shift Workers

Honestly bro, meal timing matters more than the food. I eat every 3–4 hours and that stopped the late-night crashes.
by ChrissHL3
Tue Feb 10, 2026 9:58 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?
Replies: 12
Views: 2982

Re: HMB – Old School Supplement Making a Comeback?

If you’re brand new to lifting, maybe it gives a boost. Otherwise? Meh.
by ChrissHL3
Fri Feb 06, 2026 2:55 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: More Sets or More Weight — What Actually Grows Muscle?
Replies: 7
Views: 362

Re: More Sets or More Weight — What Actually Grows Muscle?

Most guys overdo volume and underdo effort. Half the sets, double the focus, better gains.
by ChrissHL3
Sun Feb 01, 2026 9:03 am
Forum: Steroid Sponsor Board
Topic: Title : 🚨 Important Safety Alert – Beware of Fake Websites 🚨
Replies: 2
Views: 87

Re: Title : 🚨 Important Safety Alert – Beware of Fake Websites 🚨

What I like about YourMuscleShop is they don’t feel scammy like some online stores. Clean site, real brands and tracking updates actually work.
by ChrissHL3
Fri Jan 23, 2026 1:05 am
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: New to Cutting Is Rapid Weight Loss a Bad Sign?
Replies: 8
Views: 323

Re: New to Cutting Is Rapid Weight Loss a Bad Sign?

First week is usually a lot of water weight. Don’t panic unless it keeps dropping that fast.
by ChrissHL3
Fri Jan 16, 2026 2:31 am
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cheat Meals Helpful Reset or Progress Killer?
Replies: 8
Views: 338

Re: Cheat Meals Helpful Reset or Progress Killer?

If I’m deep in a cut, cheat meals mess with my hunger big time. I’d rather just fit treats into macros.
by ChrissHL3
Fri Jan 09, 2026 5:55 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?
Replies: 7
Views: 255

Re: Citrulline Malate - Real Performance Boost or Just a Feel-Good Pump?

I notice more endurance than strength. High-rep sets feel smoother and I don’t gas out as fast, especially on leg days.
by ChrissHL3
Mon Jan 05, 2026 9:30 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Carb Timing - Fuel the Workout or Save It for Recovery?
Replies: 10
Views: 1549

Re: Carb Timing - Fuel the Workout or Save It for Recovery?

I tried the “all carbs post-workout” thing and felt sluggish during training. Once I added pre-workout carbs back in, strength and consistency improved fast.