Search found 29 matches

by Barry-65
Thu May 07, 2026 7:39 am
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?
Replies: 10
Views: 518

Re: Anybody Else Stop Tracking Veggie Carbs During a Cut?

Depends on the veggie tbh. Spinach and asparagus? Basically free. Corn and peas? Different story.
by Barry-65
Wed Apr 22, 2026 11:37 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good
Replies: 12
Views: 493

Re: Air Fryer Meal Prep Ideas That Actually Taste Good

Honestly the best thing for me has been consistency. Air fryer just makes it easier to actually stick to meals instead of ordering junk.
by Barry-65
Tue Apr 14, 2026 7:28 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Beginner Gains Plateaued Already?
Replies: 8
Views: 366

Re: Beginner Gains Plateaued Already?

Yeah makes sense… I might be overestimating my calories and my program is kinda random tbh. Probably need to tighten things up instead of just training hard every day.
by Barry-65
Tue Apr 14, 2026 2:35 pm
Forum: Beginner Questions & Advice
Topic: Beginner Gains Plateaued Already?
Replies: 8
Views: 366

Beginner Gains Plateaued Already?

Hit solid progress first 4 months, now lifts are barely moving. I’m tracking food and sleeping fine. Is this just normal or am I missing something?
by Barry-65
Thu Apr 02, 2026 9:27 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength
Replies: 9
Views: 372

Re: Cutting Calories Without Cutting Strength

Same here, small deficit + high protein + keep lifting heavy = best combo for me.
by Barry-65
Sun Mar 29, 2026 6:19 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?
Replies: 8
Views: 438

Re: Are Digestive Enzymes Worth It for High-Calorie Diets?

Yeah bro, I started using enzymes when my calories got stupid high. Definitely helped with that heavy, stuffed feeling. Way easier to keep eating.
by Barry-65
Thu Mar 19, 2026 3:14 am
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery
Replies: 5
Views: 345

Re: Turmeric & Curcumin for Recovery

Not a miracle, but it definitely helps with inflammation. I feel less achy overall when I’m training hard.
by Barry-65
Mon Feb 23, 2026 5:54 pm
Forum: Training Tips
Topic: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?
Replies: 9
Views: 455

Re: Am I Overdoing My Warm-Ups Before Heavy Sets?

For squats I’ll do bar x10, 135x5, 225x3, 275x2, then into working sets. Low reps as the weight climbs. I’m not trying to fatigue myself before the real work.
by Barry-65
Fri Feb 20, 2026 3:50 am
Forum: Getting Started: Workouts & Nutrition
Topic: Rest Days Do You Really Need Them When Starting Out?
Replies: 7
Views: 179

Re: Rest Days Do You Really Need Them When Starting Out?

I started with a 3-day full body split. Rest day between each session. Best move I made as a beginner.
by Barry-65
Thu Jan 29, 2026 4:05 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: Overnight Oats: Still Worth It or Just a Trend?
Replies: 10
Views: 218

Re: Overnight Oats: Still Worth It or Just a Trend?

Honestly, sometimes I get bored of them, but flavor mix-ins keep it interesting.